You don't have to settle for less than success and happiness.
“Stuck” is not a fun place to be… and it happens to most of us at some point.
You may know exactly where you’re hung up: your next career step, obstacles in your current job, overall life balance, way-too-high stress levels, or a general feeling of stagnation. Or you may just know that something needs to change, but you’re not sure where to start.
We all have our own unique flavors of stuck, but there’s usually a common denominator: you’ve been settling for less than what you really want.
You can get unstuck and start thriving.
I work with a small number of private clients who are ready to get unstuck, look deeply at what they want, and take action to set themselves up for sustainable success and happiness.
The first phase of our work together is getting you over the “stuck hump.”
Then you’ll feel less stressed AND you’ll begin building momentum and opening space for the second phase: creating what you really want.
What can you expect from our work together?
- Achieve career/business success (promotions, new opportunities, business success)
- Balance the demands of work and a happy life
- Feel good at the end of the day
- Experience more fulfillment
- Life gets better in unexpected ways
How do you know if we might be a good fit?
- You’re not interested in a “success at all costs” approach.
- You care about having an impact and want your work to matter.
- Happiness isn’t just a dream for some future day – you’re committed to making it an important part of your life now.
- You’re thoughtful, introspective, open to new ideas, and value both your intellect and your intuition.
- You’re ready to change what’s not working, even if you don’t know how.
Is this you?
If Yes, then let’s talk! Simply drop me an email via my contact page with a few words about your situation. I’ll reach out to you to schedule a time for a phone call so we can decide if we’re a good fit to work together.
Sherry is a totally open space. I can say what I’m scared about, what I’m proud about, what I’m curious about, what I’m confused about, and there’s no judgment. Sherry’s not going to take care of me in the sense of patting me on the head or patronizing me. She’s going to hold me high, she’s going to hold me accountable, and she’s going to speak the truth. And in her speaking the truth as she hears it from me, I’m able to see it – and shift.
There’s a sense of confidence that had been hiding and that’s been surfaced, revealed, through coaching. I’m more confident in setting boundaries. I’m more confident in saying no. I’m more confident in the quality of work that I do, and about telling people, you know, if you want to work with me, here’s some parameters. All that had been missing before.
My life is working!
Paula Berardinelli, President, drpaulab, llc