Over the years I’ve cultivated a gratitude habit, taking a few minutes every day to reflect on what I’m most grateful for that day. And on Thanksgiving weekend, I have a slightly more formalized practice. I write down ten things for which I’m grateful and post it in on my blog (my way of sending it out into the universe).
Although I reflected on gratitude last weekend, my food coma got the best of me 😉 and I never put pen to paper. (Or fingers to keyboard to be more accurate.)
So one week later, here are the ten things for which I’m most grateful for today.
- Gems, my cat who is curled up on my desk right now and my dogs, Jasper and Elsie, who are both sleeping at my feet.
- This beautiful, sunny fall day.
- My amazing vet, Dr. Audra Alley, who takes such good care of my animals.
- The Thanksgiving leftovers are finally gone and I’m back to eating “normal” food.
- My 3PM massage appointment.
- My husband Warren for finding my quirks endearing.
- This incredible work I’m so very privileged to do and my clients who inspire me every day.
- That my fractured, then frozen, shoulder is 98% healed!
What are you most grateful for? I’d love to hear your thoughts!